Commercial Specialist Course
The Commercial Specialist Course is the next step forward in your career. Designed for foremen and higher-ranking personnel employed by companies installing segmental concrete pavements, this course provides more in-depth knowledge for field leadership. The Concrete Paver Installer Course is a recommended prerequisite for this course and Concrete Paver Installer certification is required to earn the Commercial Specialist designation.
Students complete 9 required modules and 3 electives to complete the course.
- Concrete Paver Installer Review for Commercial Projects
- Safety and Health Management Systems for Commercial Site Foremen
- Stabilized Bases
- Bedding Sand
- Overlays and Rigid Applications
- Roof Decks, Parking Garages, and Crosswalks
- Commercial Installations, Tools, Mechanical Installation, and the Method Statement for Quality Control
- Construction Details and Plan Reading
- Introduction to Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavements (PICP)
Choose 3 electives from this list.
|Informational Member||$320 USD|
|Affiliate Member||$280 USD|
|Voting Member||$240 USD|
Single Module Pricing
|Informational Member||$40 USD|
|Affiliate Member||$35 USD|
|Voting Member||$30 USD|
All course prices are per person. All registrants must have unique email addresses to register for the course.
All costs are in USD.
Cancellation Policy: All sales of any course packages, modules, on-demand webinars, or live webinars purchased within the LMS are final.
If you need an extension on a course there is a $50.00 USD charge for a 90 day extension.
Module 1 – Concrete Paver Installer Review for Commercial Projects
Module 2 – Safety and Health Management Systems for Commercial Site Foremen
Module 3 – Stabilized Bases
Module 4 – Bedding Sand
Module 5 – Overlays and Rigid Applications
Module 6 – Fireplaces, Fire Pits, Grills, and Outdoor Kitchens
Module 7 – Commercial Installations, Tools, Mechanical Installation, and the Method Statement for Quality Control
Module 8 – Construction Details and Plan Reading
Module 9 – Introduction to Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavements (PICP)
Purchase elective modules here.
After completing the course and exam, you’re ready to submit your Application for Certification documenting a minimum of 10 projects and 50,000 sq ft of installation experience. Renew your certification every 2 years.
Applications must be received within 5 years of course completion.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Register for Installer/Contractor Courses
- Register for Sales Courses
- 2021 Virtual HNA Packages
- Specialist and Professional Course Electives