ICPI Certification and the ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Course
The key to a future
Become an ICPI Certified Concrete Paver Installer, the industry’s ONLY recognized credential that demonstrates to customers and employers your knowledge, skills, and commitment to industry best practices. Take this course. Gain experience. Build your career!
About the Course:
Sponsored by ICPI Member companies throughout the United States and Canada, the ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Course is an in-person, two-day classroom course. Successful completion of the course is a key requirement to become an ICPI Certified Concrete Paver Installer.
The course provides an introduction to the construction of interlocking concrete pavement systems using concrete pavers and slabs. All coursed are taught by ICPI Authorized Instructors.
Concrete Paver Installer Course - Online
Concrete Paver Installer Course Online
You MUST Use Your Own Personal Login!
About the Online Portal
- This online portal will allow you take the Concrete Paver Installer Course from your home computer. You will watch 12 modules and then be required to take a proctored exam. We use an online proctoring service, Proctor U. You will need to register a username with Proctor U after you have completed the course.
To Find Your Purchased Course
- Please make sure you are logged into your account. On the left select "Online Education Dashboard". It will be listed there.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Job planning and layout
- Soil classification and compaction
- Bedding and joint sand
- Paver selection and installation
- Use of labor-saving specialty tools
- Edge restraints
- Base material selection and compaction
Earn your ICPI Certified Concrete Paver Installer credential by:
Participating in the ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Course and pass the course test. Documenting a total of 10,000 square feet of installation experience and five projects. (If you don’t have the required installation experience yet, you can still take the course and pass the test now, then get certified when you complete your 10,000 square feet and your five projects.) Ready to apply!? Download an application here.
Renew your Certification:
You will need to renew you Certification every two years by gaining eight hours of Continuing Education credits, which can be earned by participating in on-demand webinars available here, or by taking eight hours of approved continuing education from other organizations.
Find a course in your area.
Click here to see a continuously updated schedule of classes and to register.
|ICPI Voting Member||$240|
|ICPI Affiliate Member||$280|
|ICPI Informational Member||$320|
To join ICPI and receive the course discount, click the blue "Join" button in the left column of this page.
Even if You Don’t Want to Receive Your Certification, You Can Benefit from the Class
You don’t need to be an installer to take the course. The course is designed for all individuals involved in the residential and commercial installation of interlocking concrete pavements, including:
• Company owners and principals
• Job superintendents
• Crew leaders
• Sales professionals
• Office staff
Everyone in the concrete paver installation industry can benefit from the common approach, efficiencies, terminology and best practices taught in the course.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Register for Installer/Contractor Courses
- Register for Sales Courses
- 2021 Virtual HNA Packages
- Specialist and Professional Course Electives