Build a Career That Lasts in the Concrete Paver Industry!
Click here or on the image above to download a digital version of our Academic Institutions, authorized to teach the CPI Course.
The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) is an association that represents the leading concrete paver manufacturers and contractors in the United States and Canada. The industry has great job opportunities available for experienced and new installers/contractors. You just need the proper installation education and training.
Wherever you are on your career path, ICPI and its members have established a four-step process that will help you become a better, more marketable professional:
- Begin Your Career - Attend an ICPI Beginner Boot Camp sponsored by an ICPI Member or another ICPI-approved organization Click Here to join the waiting list.
– Pass an NCMA Segmental Retaining Wall Installer Course document 2,500 square feet of SRW installation experience on a total of at least five projects.
- Be an active Certified Concrete Paver Installer with a Residential or Commercial Specialist designation.
- Complete the Professional Installer course.
- Pass the Professional Installer Module Exams with a 75% or higher.
- Complete and return the Application for the Professional Designation.
- The Application for Professional Designation must be completed and submitted within five (5) years of the completion of the Professional Installer course
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|