The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI) is considered by peer associations around the world as the leader in development and dissemination of information about segmental concrete pavement systems for design professionals.
Below are some of the complimentary education and technical resources available through ICPI to professional architects, engineers and landscape architects.
Accredited Education Offerings
- On-demand Continuing Education Courses for Engineers, Architects, and Landscape Architects via AEC Daily
- Complimentary Lunch and Learn Presentation for Your Office
- On-demand Webinars Available through ICPI
- Designing for Performance: Segmental Pavement Webinar
- Tech Specs (technical papers on materials, methods, and best practices)
- Detail Drawings
- Landscape Performance: Segmental Paving Construction
- Tolerances and Recommendations for Interlocking Concrete Pavements
- Guide Specifications
- Project Profiles
- Software Programs
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Inspection Checklist
- Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavement Inspection Checklist