Installer and Contractor Courses
Earn your certification. Here’s how:
- Take the ICPI Concrete Paver Installer course and pass the exam with a score of 75 or higher.
- Complete an Application for Certification documenting minimum installation experience of 5 projects and 10,000 sq ft. You must apply for certification within 5 years of completing the course.
Advance your knowledge with a specialist designation in residential, commercial, or PICP. Here’s how:
- Become an active Certified Concrete Paver Installer.
- Complete the applicable Specialist course and pass the exam with a score of 75 or higher.
- Complete and submit the appropriate Application for Specialist Designation form documenting installation experience. You must apply for the designation within 5 years of completing the course.
Hone your skills as a business owner with a professional designation in residential or commercial. Here’s how:
- Become an active Certified Concrete Paver Installer with a Specialist designation.
- Complete the Professional course aligned with your Specialist designation and pass the exam with a score of 75 or higher.
- Complete and submit the appropriate Application for Professional Designation within 5 years of completing the course.
All course prices are per person. All registrants must have unique email addresses to register for the course.
All costs are in USD.
Cancellation Policy: All sales of any course packages, modules, on-demand webinars, or live webinars purchased within the LMS are final.
If you need an extension on a course there is a $50.00 USD charge for a 90 day extension.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
- Register for Installer/Contractor Courses
- Register for Sales Courses
- 2021 Virtual HNA Packages
- Specialist and Professional Course Electives