Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavement (PICP) Designation
More projects are being specified with environmentally friendly pavements. Experienced contractors who understand the differences of installing permeable pavers vs. regular interlocking concrete pavement systems will want to earn this designation.
- Hold an ICPI Concrete Paver Installer Certification.
- Complete the PICP Specialist Course and earn a passing score on the course exam.
- Complete and submit the application showing the minimum installation experience requirement of at least 10 projects totaling 50,000 sq. ft. of permeable pavement or 20 projects totaling 25,000 sq. ft.
- Must apply for Designation within 5 years of completion of PICP Specialist Course.
*Once a designation is earned, it does not expire and there are no renewal requirements. However, you must maintain a current Certification to maintain your designation status.
**Installation experience is a one-time requirement. It can be taken from any period of time that a person has been installing interlocking concrete pavements. Installers can go back as many years as needed in order to fulfill the requirement.
***This course is currently only offered In-Person - If you are interested in online coursework, please view the Commercial and Residential Specialist Courses
Non-ICPI Member $340
ICPI Voting Member $204
ICPI Affiliate Member: $238
ICPI Informational Member: $272
To join ICPI and receive the course discount, click here.
- Getting Started
- Search By Career Path
- ICPI Boot Camp
- Hardscape North America 2019