Engaging Your Employees for Improved Performance
Embrace the why’s and how’s of the 3E’s for improving human performance (engaging, equipping, and empowering people). You will:
• Elevate leadership effectiveness by utilizing a double-barreled approach with both situational AND transformational leadership.
• Discover the single best way to ensure your organization fosters a results-oriented environment.
• Discover how to rekindle your team members' "Give a Rip!" and increase employee engagement.
• Leverage the efforts of your training strategy to truly equip people to perform better.
• Maximize the effectiveness your leaders by empowering them with a simple 3-part model for creating synergy.
The webinar is an elective for the ICPI Residential Paver Specialist Course and ICPI Commercial Paver Specialist Course, as well as one hour of continuing education for renewal of the Certified Concrete Paver Installer credential.
Fee to Access Webinar:
Informational Member: $40.00
Affiliate Member: $35.00
Voting Member: $30.00
Randy Anderson (Moderator)
Co-Founder- E3 Professional Trainers
Randy Anderson is co-founder of E3 Professional Trainers, a Lubbock-based training firm that provides workplace and life training for individuals, teams, and companies. The training he provides is designed to help individuals improve their personal productivity and live more fulfilling lives, while at the same time, helping the companies and organizations they work for improve profitability/effectiveness.
Randy has achieved the designation of Certified Speaking Professional. The CSP is the highest earned designation awarded by the National Speakers Association and the International Speaker Federation and is held by less than 10% of professional speakers around the world.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|