Keeping Paver Production and Sales Going Through C-19
- ICPI Chair-elect, Paul Pignatelli, Sales Manager, Best Way Stone, Woodbridge, ON
- ICPI Immediate Past Chair, Kendall Anderegg, President and COO, Mutual Materials, Bellevue, WA
- ICPI Past Chair, Roberto Nicolia, CEO/President, Nicolock Paving Stones, Lindenhurst, NY
- David R. Smith, ICPI Technical Director
A Panel Discussion:
How paver manufacturers across North America safely manage plants, develop and continue sales and deliveries to residential and commercial clients. You’ll hear some innovative, practical solutions that kept their businesses going that might help yours. The panelists will address questions such as:
- Were your plants shut down (for how long) or allowed to remain open?
- What precautions are being taken among front office and plant personnel re social distancing, tools, N95 masks, handling contractors, and walk-ins?
- How are residential sales being handled? What changes have happened in the sales process to homeowners and contractors? Catalogs? Samples? Payments? Deliveries?
- How are contractors selling to homeowners that you supply?
- How are sales to commercial projects being handled? How is contact with -- and sales to -- design professionals maintained?
- Are there any opportunities for ‘remote’ CE presentations and technical support? Are jobsite visits by sales personnel continuing?
- Roughly how much have sales declined? What’s your sales expectations for the rest of 2020? What are contractors saying? What are designers saying? Other sources of emerging patterns for demand and sales in the residential and commercial/municipal markets?
Members Only – Free Event!